CONNECT “New Tech” – Pathways Progress Tracker
CONNECT – Pathways Work Placement Progress Tracker
This is your opportunity to learn more about the Connect Software functionality, including key developments which have been designed to enhance the user journey. Through our market research phase, we have improved user functionality.
Pathways progress tracker will enable you to manage, track and evaluate all key interactions during each stage of your work placement programme. Pathways provide the educator with a framework to adhere to which will ensure all key documents, assessments, and interactions with both the employer and students are logged during pre-placement, placement, and post-placement activities. The framework provides the delivery team with best practice processes to ensure students are receiving a meaningful learning experience as set out by the Ofsted and Gatsby agenda. This tracker provides the educator, student, and employer with the functionality to log, track and report on the student’s development and progression throughout the term of the work-based learning programme.
Why should I watch the video?
because the answer to all the questions below are YES
• Can we track placements readiness?
• Can we complete employer and student inductions?
• Does Pathways offer the team a clear framework to follow?
• Does Pathways allow us to track attendance?
• Does Pathways encourage start, mid and end-point assessments?
• Does Pathways track student’s self-analysis across the term of the programme?
• Is work personality screening (Skills Builder Framework) incorporated?
• Does Pathways enable us to report on the students’ progress and outcomes?
• Can students access their progress?
• Can students submit appraisals?
• Can students submit work placement diaries?
We have received your contact details and request.
We are now reviewing it and will get
back to you within 48 hours.