CONNECT – Internal Placements, Proposed Placements & Work Related Activity
CONNECT – Work Related Activity / Internal Placements
This is your opportunity to learn more about the Connect Software functionality, including key developments which have been designed to enhance the user journey. Through our market research phase, we have improved user functionality.
This week’s webinar will concentrate on how staff can log proposed future placements without the need to create a full placement. The session will also focus on how a staff member can flag students as not placement ready via the internal placement functionality, in addition to documenting any work-related activity.
Why should I watch the video?
1. Marking students with proposed placements
2. Proposed placement reporting dashboard
3. Exporting proposed placements data
4. Marking Students as not placement ready
5. Internal placement report dashboard
6. Exporting internal placement activity
7. Logging work-related activity
8. Reporting and exporting work-related learning
We have received your contact details and request.
We are now reviewing it and will get
back to you within 48 hours.